Skype
camjo-z

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

Wow, this is really good! Nice work... and it doesn't look much like Egoraptor's stuff, now that I take a better look at it. ;D

Zelda:Whatever Zelda:Whatever

Sefyz wasn't very tactful, but I do agree that this had a distinct Egoraptor influence. Not like that's a bad thing, of course - I found this to be pretty hilarious, the ending especially.

Aqua HD Aqua HD

This is truly one of the most gorgeous animations I've seen on Newgrounds. My only complaint is that the camera is often so shaky that you can't take a moment to really enjoy the artwork, but other than that this is very nice work. Excellent job!

Bio-Hazardous EP4 Bio-Hazardous EP4

These are just really great. I acutally laughed out loud upon seeing the zombie wipe his mouth as he turned around. Also, I love the little "Crapcom" before every cartoon.

Bio-Hazardous EP2 Bio-Hazardous EP2

Never played the first Resident Evil, but I still thought this was funny. Loved the vocal performances in this, as well as the animation.

A Thief's Tale A Thief's Tale

Very nice! Loved the main character's look, and the music fit well. Like JerrodStorm, I also would suggest character exaggeration. It would really give the animation that extra something.

digsBot responds:

Thank you!
Yeah, I really need to emphasize the exaggerations more to make it stand out and make it more lively. Thank you again and I'm very glad you enjoyed it!

Taco in the Bushes! Taco in the Bushes!

Not really sure whether you were going for an artsy feel or just being random and weird. Animation was pretty good, but I think the story could use some work.

Mia responds:

Gee, I don't know if I was going for an arysy fel. IF ONLY I PUT THAT INFO IN LARGE TEXT ON THE PRELOADER. :c

EPIC STORY #1 EPIC STORY #1

This is strangely entertaining. The Engrish subtitles are what bring it from "mediocre" to "hilarious" though.

Weapons! Weapons!

It might be your first flash, but that's really no excuse for uploading this. It's not even finished! Now, my first flash wasn't the greatest thing either, but at the least I made a full product before putting it up, so I suggest you do that as well.

This does show promise, though. I'd love to see what you can come up with when you put a whole animation together.

aquaninja responds:

Yeah, i will admit, it is not finished. i just really wanted to post something...

FYI I'M A SPY FYI I'M A SPY

Excellent! The music fit perfectly and the whole thing was very stylish. My only complaint was that the art was a bit low quality, but honestly the aesthetic mostly glossed over that. Nice work!